FILING OF SALES TAX RETURNS IN PAKISTAN
Sales Tax is a tax levied by the Federal Government under the Sales Tax Act, 1990, on sale and supply of goods and services and on the goods imported into Pakistan.Sales tax becomes due at the time of supply. For services, this is generally the earlier of when the taxable supply is provided, or payment made. For goods, it is generally the point when the invoice is settled with a payment. Tax on imports is due at the time of customs clearance into Pakistan.
:: Sales Tax Return
:: Sales Tax Lawyer
:: FILING OF SALES TAX
Annual Tax Return - Federal Board Of Revenue.
Pakistani sales tax registered businesses must produce a tax invoice. Simplified invoices are permitted for retail sales. Invoices should include the following details:
- Name, address of the supplier
- Tax number of the supplier
- Name, address of the customer
- Date of supply
- Unique invoice number
- Description of the goods or services provided
- Sales tax rate, amount charged and gross amount of the invoice
- Foreign currency amount must be translated into PKR at a public exchange rate.
Further you may contact us for right guidance.