Private Limited Company Registration in Pakistan:
In Pakistan, companies are being registered under companies ordinance 1984. Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan provide services for Private Limited company Registration, Public Limited company registration, Single member company registration.
For Private Limited company registration in Pakistan, regional company registration offices are working in major cities of Pakistan and they have been assigned jurisdiction for company registration services.
Requirements for Private Limited company registration in Pakistan:
- Company Name (which is very important and should be unique or not prior using)
- Copy of CNIC / Passport of Directors (Minimum Two Directors)
- Address of the company
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Capital of the company
- Power of Attorney
- Appropriate Official Fee (non-refundable)
Company Registration Process in Pakistan:
After confirmation of official bank fee / Company registration fee, concerned CRO takes 10-14 days for completion of company registration process in Pakistan. If there is any discrepancy arises, it may take more time.
Advantages of Private Limited company registration in Pakistan:
- No one can keep the same name
- Unique Registration number (CUIN)
- Easy transfer of ownership
- unlimited life
- Limited liability in case of business lose
- Reduction in Tax rates
- Director may withdraw monthly salary / remuneration
- Easy to winding up process
- Easy process to change of company name, address, memorandum and Articles of Association
Now a days, a number of Government, Semi-government, Public limited companies and multinational recommend to work with Private limited companies in Pakistan.
If you need to register your private limited company throughout Pakistan, you may contact us: email@example.com