Memorandum of Association (MOA) is the back bone of any company. It contains objectives of the company as well as general clauses as per companies ordinance 1984. Change in Memorandum of Association is a normal practice of private and public limited companies in Pakistan and legally allowed / permitted by SECP to change in Memorandum of Association of any company but fulfill the legal requirements under section 21 of company ordinance 1984.
Changes in Memorandum of Association is a complex and time taking process as well as cost involved in change of company’s objects or changes in memorandum of association.
Here we briefly explain the requirements of changes in Memorandum of Association of companies under section 21 of companies ordinance 1984.
- Application under rule 3 (2)
- Appropriate Official Fee.
- Affidavit on judicial stamp paper
- Reason / statement for proposed alternation in MOA
- Special Resolution
- Minutes of Meeting
- Shareholding details
- Existing Memorandum of Association
- Amended Memorandum of Association
- NOC from all creditors
- Form 34, Pattern of shareholding
- Comparative statement on letter head paper of the company
- NOC from directors / share holder / members
- Attested copy of Balance Sheet
If you need to get our services, you may contact us.